Welcome to my blog. I hope you will return often for that second cup.

Writing has become more than a way to make lists or keep in touch with friends. It is a vital part of who I am. For the past few years I've been writing essays, devotionals, a memoir, and several novels. I invite you to join me on this site so we can explore ways together to improve our writings. Words can be beautiful or they can be hurtful - even devastating. The well-placed word or phrase, the choice metaphor, a fresh perspective - each can add to the reader's participation in sharing the thoughts of the writer. I invite anyone who wants to improve their work or even if you have never attempted writing beyond a grocery list to return often. Feel free to add your thoughts. There are no grades given - no critics to deter you. We do this as friends - chatting over their second cup of coffee. (or tea, if you prefer.)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Publication date for JoAnn Carter's new book is May 16th. PARADOX

Visit with JoAnn as she has a "blog party" on the 16th. A strong Christian gal with a strong message! Visit her at home.comcast.net/~jo.glenncarter/site/

1 comment:

  1. June, thanks so much for helping me spread the word about PARADOX.

    You are a blessing~

    ReplyDelete